Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Jan28th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Jan28th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, My neighbor came over this morning and cleared my driveway for me, bless his heart ! Hoping we don't get anymore snow.

We had 2 Winners last night, ladyfox58 and SassiLady, it's time for the Bonus Game> We are playing 4 postage stamps> clover-leaf.gif  No N's jn this one>

B-11  B-4  I-18  I-30

G-50  G-44  O-73  O-69

B-1  I-22  G-53  G-59

O-70  O-62

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got one stamp so far in need of a few numbers for the rest of them.

Regular Social Butterfly

WTG, foxy and sassy Ladies, on winning the Bingo.

Thank you Jen for the extra 2 numbers.  Normally, we only have 12 called.  Today: 14.  My Bingo card is not trying really hard to win for me.  Let's see how the numbers line up tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners from last night. It will take a miracle for me to win this bonus game, that is how bad my card is, but miracle have been known to happen.

I went outside this morning and this Canadian has to admit that it was cold, here in Texas. There was a full moon last night, and I felt like I could reach up and touch it.

See you all tomorrow, stay safe and healthy. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I have cornered one stamp. Pardon the pun. Good luck everyone.

Oh Jen, we didn't need that N you threw in there, were you trying to confuse us?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP