There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: THURS Jan 15th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME!

Message 1 of 10

Better late than never I guess, My frame has a few spaces missing. Signing off now, catch you tomorrow,     Cat Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Five numbers tonight and need three #'s for the square,will see what tomorrow brings.Glad you got all your paperwork together that's a start now the rest should move right along.Sometimes working with these people can be annoying to say the lest.Good luck eveyone and congratulations lindloffjm again.See you all tomorrow and I hope earlier. Was waiting on daughter to bring me some things from the store and didn't realize she had a class until 9:30 so I had a long wait doing my crocheting.Cold here still but suppose to get warmer tomorrow we'll see.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
Jen glad to hear everything is going along fine for you. Today we had sunshine and it was beautiful, and we are suppose to be in the 60's this weekend. I got 7 numbers and only need 3 more. I am here late because we had a slight or minor accident with the dog. He is okay, just did not want to wait until I opened the front outside door, and hit the screen and bottom glass. See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

CONGRATULATIONS to our winner yesterday!  I'm still working on a Bingo, so I don't feel like much of a threat for the current game.  Glad to hear things are evening out for you Jen.  Keep positive.Smiley Happy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

Hi All - Gee you won't believe our weather today it is 55 in Colorado & it is Jan. - No frame for me. Glad everything is coming together for you Jen.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

Three numbers for me tonight and still need four.

Glad all is moving along smoothly Jen. Hang in there my friend.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Congratulations to yesterday winner! Got a few more numbers that helped a little.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

We woke up to sunshine also, but ( and I'll probably misspell this) our trees on our hills had hor frost on them . It was beautiful and sparkly and real deceiving cause it was really, really cold.  Weatherman lied again said it would be 30 today NOT.  stay warm

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
It's been snizzling (snow & rain) freezing...so had to sand our walk and back steps...didn't bother to even venture out...freezing temps..I got a few numbers here and there. Congratulations to the winner. I got some lovely baby yarn (we have our 5th great grandchild due to arrive in May) a girl..so I'm making a lilac knitted ensemble lt. wgt. coat, leffings (tights) and a helmet (bonnet ) hopefully it will come out nice. I already made the sample helmet with yarn that I had on hand and that came out cute..So I have hope...I'm glad you got your paperwork done with no problems..
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THURS Jan 15th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME!

Message 10 of 10

Hi Everyone, Woke up to Sunshine today, and there's light at the end of the tunnel!!

Finally got all the paperwork together, only had to call two places, picked up one today, the other is in the mail, probably won't get it in time tomorrow, but at least it's on it's way. Glad to get that over with!

lindloffjm was our Winner yesterday, so it's on to the Bonus Game, Our Game is "Lg Outside Frame".

Bingo 3.jpgoutside-picture-frame.gifHERE ARE YOUR #s>

O-70  B-15  N-38  I-22  G-60

B-6  I-28  G-53  O-66  N-33

G-59  N-45  I-25  B-9  O-73

Good Luck, I'll Be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies