Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Jan 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Jan 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had 4 Winners last night> lynnie39, michol, convertiblegal with a double and SassiLady with a double!

Let's try the Lg Picture Frame> outside-picture-frame.gif

Here are the #s for tonight>

B-13  N-40  I-20  G-60

O-75  B-5  N-43  I-27

G-49  O-62  B-8

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got 4 numbers tonight need alot more for the large picture frame will see what tomorrow brings.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I could have been bingo winner #5 if I had checked my numbers last night. But I ran out of time. Today, I have time to look at my bingo card. Oh no, no "O".

The golf tournament Sony Open has been going on since the 7th of January in Honolulu (until the 13th). Like most retired residents, my old man and I have been volunteering. Today I didn't go because I had a list of things to catch up, including checking my bingo card against Jen's numbers. But I will be spending 10 hours on Saturday and on Sunday, doing my "Aloha Y'all" along with the rest of the local volunteer force to the famous national professional golfers as well as the rich and the famous amateurs from the business community in the Pacific Basin. This is an annual charity event. It's exhausting, but so much fun.
Honored Social Butterfly

Only one for me tonight.I still need a bunch.

Good luck everyone!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

congrads all winners !!!!!
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all of last night winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ I got a few more numbers today or the frame.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP