Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS JUNE 9th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS JUNE 9th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi everyone.

Feeling kinda muggy here, could be rain coming.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-53 B-15-I-23-N-41-O-69

B-4 I-27-N-32 -G-56-O-72

G-49 I-19 B-8

Good Luck,I'll be back soon,Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I am so sorry I missed all this and that I couldn't help. I wasn't feeling well yesterday and never got to bingo at all, I just forgot and went to bed very early. Again , my apologies.

Glad Jen is okay and that it was just a technical issue.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hope all is well Jen! xoxo

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It is 10:45 cst and I see no bingo numbers and from the comments below there hasn't been any. @jen43  I hope you are alright. Please sign me up for the next Bingo game. I will check Saturday morning to see if there are any bingo numbers. 

Charonanne E Kading
Conversationalist

@jen43 am I missing the post for Friday's numbers?  I don' have anything in my list for today. Thanks!

Gold Conversationalist

i do not think anything was posted for friday   have good safe blessed weekend    stay covered

WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

I don't see any Friday numbers either.  Are you out shopping with your young people again @jen43 ?  I hope so.  ๐Ÿ™

Honored Social Butterfly

Ladies that's the way the cookie crumbles, just go with the flow. I got two tonight and still need five. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

@SassiLadyWould you please check on Jen and let us know via this forum if she's ok? Thank you

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi miliannie, and all my Bingo buddies,My internet went out sometime late last night,I kept trying but nothing,I have a bundled package,so everything was kaputs! Yes I was out today doing grocery day, when I got back it was working,My lights here in the house just dimmed,so what now.

Utility trucks have been working on pols around town,so I'm thinking it was human problem, last time this happened some of the lines wre cut, they have ben taking down old poles and puting up new, I checked before I went to bed last night,and nothing, it was too late for me to post.

We will see if this goes through.Seems to be working now.

Will send card numbers tomorrow -Sunday.

AND WILL TRY TO POST Fridays NUMBERS on Sun also.Jen

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Glad to hear you are okay xo

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Glad to hear you are well. We worry because we care. Hope you can stay connected. Take it easy.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

So glad to hear your safe Jen, was so worried about you! Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Need a couple more. We need rain  โ˜” our plants are thirsty!

Regular Social Butterfly

I had to rush off to the spa yesterday and didn't remember to check the numbers when I got back.  So, today, it felt like I had a bonanza with 26 numbers to check against my card. The feeling stopped right there, because I don't have a bingo. Bummer. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 3 numbers but only one matched the C, need 3 more... good luck ๐Ÿคž

Conversationalist

5 numbers tonight, still need the same 3 I started with for the "C" lol

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP