Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS JUNE 29th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME!

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS JUNE 29th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME!

Hi Everyone, We had 3 winners last night, jonibee, Mary Riley, and evonann.

Hot and muggy here..

OUR BONUS GAME is my go to "Mini Fullhouse"

GOOD LUCK, HERE ARE YOUR #s >

B-10  N-32  I-19  O-72  G-52

N-44  O-75  B-6  I-25  G-54

I-22  N-40  G-47  mini-full-house.gif

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Need alot of numbers for this bonus bingo ,will see what happens tomorrow,good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather your having.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to our 3 winners WTG    Still need 3 more   Good luck 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Today I had 8 numbers the most I have had this week. It sort of helped. Another day with hot temperatures. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats to everyone - way to go. My card is looking good, fingers are crossed.  Hot this morning & now clouds with possible rain.  Have a good one.

Regular Social Butterfly

My bingo card is bottom heavy, or almost "MIni Fullhouse" upside down. To pull it right side up I will need 6 hits tomorrow. Fat chance, right?! Well, it doesn't hurt to be hopeful.
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations to all the winners yesterday.  You ladies are on fire.  Nothing exciting with my card, but it's the thrill of pursuit.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Thank you all for congratulations....I got numbers here and there ..my card is looking pretty good...I guess were in store for the muggy weather tomorrow and this weekend...I'll stay in with the A/C on if it gets too hot...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, congratulations to our three winners.....jonibee, Mary R and evonann. WTG ladies!

Okay I only got 1 number tonight. In reality I got 4 but 3 of them were on the bottom two lines that don't count. Grrrrrrrrr. Maybe a little sleight of hand and I can move them. LOL!

Rain, still getting rain. Didn't stop until after three, then the sun came out and now there are some clouds flirting with us. I hope it dries up as our lawn needs to be mowed. It's been three weeks and with all this rain it is just having a ball, growing and growing.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all 3 winners from yesterday game! I got 6 numbers but only 4 of them match the Mini Fullhouse.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP