Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS JULY 8th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS JULY 8th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had 3 Winners last night, convertiblegal, SassiLady, and prisonnurse06.

All three of these ladies had 2 Bingo's, remarkable !

We start the Bonus Game- Lg Outside Square.

outside-picture-frame.gif  Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-1  B-11  I-21  I-30  N-36

N-41  G-47  G-56  O-68  O-75

G-52  N-38  B-9

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Contributor

I am confused.  Where are you all playing bingo.  I did a search for it on the AARP site but only come up with an article.  Is this an online game? 

Thanks
Pam G.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@justpj  I was confused at first too. AARP member @jen43  sends each player their numbers for the week via private message on Sunday. Each person creates their Bingo card on an index card or slip of paper. Jen ‘calls’ numbers Monday through Friday by posting in this forum. A regular game is played, followed by a bonus game; once there are winners. If you would like to play send @jen43 a private message or let her know by ‘tagging’ her here.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

so you just make up any bingo card you want? sorry a bit thick I guess. 

Thanks
Pam G.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

You draw a board five squares by five squares with a ‘free’ space in the middle. You fill it in with the numbers Jen sends you on Sunday. @justpj 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

ok think I got it now.  Thank you.

Thanks
Pam G.
Gold Conversationalist

sassilady  convert  prison nurse  congrads winners last night

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A belated congratulations to prisonnurse on her win last night.

I still need a few for the outside. We had sunshine all day today, making up for yesterday I guess. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners 🎉 I still need quite a few numbers.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Quite a few  called numbers  today grabbed the inside squares on the Bingo board, as if they're going after a Cover All.  They must know something I don't. I listen to Jen who said we're playing the Large Outside Frame on our Bonus. 

A belated congratulation to Prison Nurse for winning the regular Bingo yesterday. 

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Tonight I only got one number, and it didn't help. I had to get a new microwave as mine became obsess. This morning it started on its own, no time set and then stopped. I called my son, and after laughing he said I don't know what is wrong. So I paid Walmart a visit took a picture of a microwave and my son when and got me a new one. 

You take care and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP