Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS JULY 6th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS JULY 6th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, We had 4 winners last night, convertiblegal, jonibee, lynnie39 and milliannie !

We start our Bonus game with the "Garden Gate"

Garden gate.jpgHERE ARE THE #s >

G-47  O-66  N-32  B-5

I-17  N-39  G-56  O-71

B-11  I-25  N-45  O-61

N-43  B-15  I-29

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

100_1669.JPG

Bronze Conversationalist

My gate has a couple of holes in it so it needs some work hopely tomorrom,ha!ha!.Good luck everyone and enjoy your good weather which we are having it's a little warm but I hear tomorrow is going to get warmer.I just stay inside with the a/c going.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No gate Here Congrats to all winners yesterday  Looks like another storm coming  Good luck

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Another hot day here in Colorado.  No gate for me tonight.  Have a good evening all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen called 15 numbers today!

We should have a winner. "Not me." Said the little...( oh oh, I'm having a senior moment. It's not the Red Hen, because she's always the one to act on something). Well you get the drift, right?

On your posted picture, Jen, is that the Monarch butterfly? Living in the concrete jungle, butterflies are rarely seen.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi miliannie, the butterfly is a Fluted Swallowtail, the Monarch is orange.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our 4 winners WTG. It was another hot day with a threat of rain, but so far Dallas is only getting it.
I went to get my teeth clean, and now they are sore. Which mean eating something soft.
Take care and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Beautiful picture, Congratulations to all Of yesterday's winners!๐Ÿ‘ I got some numbers I needed and some I don't good luck! It's thundering and lighting so I'll check back tomorrow.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP