Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Feb 28th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Feb 28th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, We had two Winners last night> lynnie39 and miliannia.. So it's on to the Bonus Round, We are playing the

4 Postage Stamps.>clover-leaf.gif No "Ns" in this game,

HERE ARE THE 1st set of numbers>

B-1  I-26  G-47  O-66

I-17  B-15  O-63  G-59

G-52  B-10  I-30  G-58

GOOD LUCK, I'l check back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't get here last night, sorry everyone. I still need six numbers for the stamps.

Tonight I will be late, but will try and get here at least. It's bingo night at St. Catherine's. Can't miss that and tonight will be with the new board setup which was badly needed.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congradulatios Lynnie 39 and milanna nice.4 numbers and not one stamp yet wow.Cold here and snow off and on all day,they say that next week we are going to get colder come on spring hurry up tired of the cold,plus my gas bill is going thru the roof having to run the heater all the time.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

congrads to all winners
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No stamps today.

I am wondering if the bad weather has any negative effect on the posting participation of our Bingo players. So far today, 23 people viewed Jen's posting and there were only 2 replies/postings, not counting me.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winners. Another cold day woke up to freezing rain, but the sun came out this afternoon.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners 🎉 Got a few numbers for the postage stamp.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP