Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS FEB 25th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS FEB 25th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a nice day.

We had 4 Winners last night, convertiblegal, SassiLady, ladyfox58, and prisonnurse06, Gongrats again ladies !

HERE ARE NUMBERS FOR TONIGHT >

WE ARE PLAYING THE  letter E Bingo, letter-E.gif

B-5  B-12  I-17  I-28  N-35

N-44  G-51  G-54  O-65  O-75

B-1  N-38  O-70

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

What were you pouring Jen when you typed this post?   I laughed so hard that I almost fell off my wheeled stool.

Honored Social Butterfly

LOL I know, I studdered a bit when I typed prisonnurse06, forgot to edit it,ah well such is life! What else did I do, That's ok, I'll look at my post.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to the other winners 🎉 I got a few of the numbers I need for the Letter O only need 3 more

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi ladyfox, we are playing the letter E  letter-E.gif

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It is raining and cold, we had our summer and spring this week, which is typical of Texas.

Congrats again to all the ladies for their win in our regular bingo.

I had my grandson Cooper over this afternoon. His mama called and said he is having depression because of being alone during the day, and he takes his classes at home. Well he can come to my house every morning and do his classes here, and I will take advantage of him being here, and go grocery shopping, and he can help me. He is 17 years old. Last year and this year has been tough on the youth, especially since they are not in the classroom. I will be so glad when the kids can go back to school. They need the to inter react with other kids. 

I will see you all tomorrow, stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

Hello BINGO Buddies!

I am 2 shy for the letter E, but got BINGO in 2 other places; if only it counted! 
I did, however, earn ACE status here in the Community. Please check out ‘Newest ACE! @LindaB671 

Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats Linda on the ACE award, Good for you !

Regular Social Butterfly

The Ace badge went to Linda 🎊 .  Congratulations.  (Actually,  you've been an ace for a very long time but didn't reveal it!)

Honored Social Butterfly

Miliannie you are worthy of an Ace also, so get busy and try it again. I will keep after you until I see that Spade over your avatar.

Honored Social Butterfly

Miliannie, go back and try it again, with all the glitches AARP has been having it will have to work sooner or later.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, yes dinner is late, again. My son was busy loading a refrigerator and a stove into his pickup truck. He is leaving very early am to take them to SC. Replacing his uncles very much older ones. He usually goes there once a month to help him out, but that has been cut way back with the Covid issues.

Okay enough of that, I got one number tonight and had given up hope, it was the last number Jen posted, lol. We had a gorgeous day again today after it warmed up.  Good luck to everyone. 

Regular Social Butterfly

My sweet and Sassi Lady, give up dinners already. Then you only have to deal with late lunches!

Late lunches usually take care of my dinners, which then can be just a tall glass of water or, now and then, depending on how light lunch was,  accompanied by some popcorn or a handful of pistachio and cashew mix.  Sometimes, I'd pour me a glass of wine to accompany my water.  No more gastric reflux at night.  (I avoid medication with a vengeance!)  About twice a month, we'd grill a steak with all the trimmings (=an expensive old bottle of full body red wine). For lunch.  At home.  No DUI fear. 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, first of all I don't control dinners at all. I do control my breakfast and lunch and lots of times breakfast is a snack and I eat breakfast food at lunch. It might be eggs, oatmeal, cold cereal with fruit, a salad or a sandwich and it is usually as early as 11:30, when I eat late I am not that hungry at 6pm the time we usually eat our evening meal. This has been a crazy week here as my sons work schedule was all messed up hence so many 7pm dinners. By the way the granddaughter and her family were here yesterday, so it was pizza for dinner and I had one slice. Dinner came after her husband and my son loaded the refrigerator and stove onto the pickup truck. I don't skip dinner even if I am not very hungry, I just eat less. I don't want to hurt any feelings.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello, Can you tell me how BINGO is played? 

Andrea P
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP