Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS FEB 21st OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS FEB 21st OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I'm doing much better, stuck with a cough, but no longer feel so slugish..

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-5  N-44  G-47  O-66

I-30  G-59  B-14  I-27

N-40  O-71  I-17  G-56

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery..being under the weather is not a lot of fun..The numbers are slow going for me a few here and there but tomorrow is another day and we'll see what comes this way...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I am glad you are feeling better. I almost forgot about bingo I was so involve in a 1000+ puzzle. There has to be someone who is close.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Glad your feeling better take care of yourself ok.Didn`t get enough of the right numbers for the bonus oh well will see what tomorrow brings.Cold here and we had some more snow and they say tomorrow will get more,hurry up spring,good luck everyone and stay warm.  

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, glad you are getting better. Watch that cough though and take care of yourself.

Zilch, nada, not even 1 number tonight so I am still needing 3. Maybe the good fairy will give me them tomorrow.

Social Butterfly

Glad you are feeling a little better. Nothing exciting for me tonight.

Regular Social Butterfly

Very glad to hear you are improving. The same cannot be said for the numbers called today (according to my bingo card 😂)

Honored Social Butterfly

Glad to hear you are feeling better, I got a few more numbers today nothing to brag about.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP