Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Dec3rd OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Tree is progressing, One set of lights on, gonna need more..lol, a bigger tree this year !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-1  B-13  N-45  N-31

I-20  I-30  G-54  G-51

O-62  O-66  G-47  N-44

G00d Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Day late I have a bingo - card 126

B 1 - I 27 - Free - G 47 - O 72

Sorry be so late 😊

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry lynnie, we are playing the Bonus game, miliannie won on Tues night.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Sorry - guess I need to pay attention - maybe next week 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Got some more numbers and need a few more, I would love to see your tree when you finish Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, take a picture of your finished tree and post it, so some of us who don't have a tree can enjoy yours vicariously. 

Speaking of Christmas tree, did you all see the lighting of the Rockefeller Plaza/Center (can't remember which)  tree last night?  That beautiful Swarovski Star is so captivating.

Honored Social Butterfly

We have had a chilly two days and nights but warming up a bit now, if you want to call 50 warm.

I still need 4 numbers and I only got 4 tonight so I must have counted wrong yesterday. Ah well, other things on my mind.

Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen you sound like me, I still haven't put the decorations on my tree, I may get started this weekend.

The weather has been cold all week, of which I love, but some Texans will be happy to see it go.

You all have a great night, and see all of you tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health