Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS April 27th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS April 27th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Wow, It has been down right cold all day, had to turn the heat on, I woke up cold !

Here are the numbers for today>

B-14  N-42  G-59  I-26

O-62  B-2  N-44  N-32

I-19  O-74  B-6  G-46  and  I-30

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Regular Contributor

Spoiler
 took me to  tHello Jen and all my bingo pals,   I got 2 more #s today so now I have seven!  It's been raing and snowing and hailing and windy today when my helper Judy took me to town. I took 3 pair of pants that were too big to Loving Hands. It is a thrift shop run by a church group and we always find some treasure.  Today I found a nice sort of coral color leather jacket for $4.00 and a white belt and 2 purses for $2.00 more. We had lunch and came home.  I'm not very perky because yesterday I had a tooth pulled out. I'm going to bed with my book now. Good night and pleasant dreams.  Naomi                  

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today but need a miracle for this frame.Good lucl everyone  see you tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 8.23.09 AM.png

The snow on the mountain sure cools the eyes.  It's getting close to Summer and heat spells are slowly coming back. 

As for my Bingo card, it's not even a cliff hanger with a -4 to bingo.   But the Bingo Fairy will make it right for someone by tomorrow if not sooner.   

Social Butterfly

Cold & rain today. Only 3 more for me tonight but, no even close to a win.  Have a good one.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I only got 1 number tonight. Today started out cold and windy and now yes, it is hot and windy, just another weird Spring in Texas.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I did better today than yesterday I got 4 numbers

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow I need so many #'s it will take a miracle to get the outside.  I do need one for the inside though. Jen, can I get you to consider a consolation prize, just in case no one gets it?  LOL!!!

We had 81 today but not as comfortable as it could have been, very windy but humid.

Gotta go, good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A few scattered  Ground cover of snow this am and now COLD wind  good luck to all

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A few here and there...but not where they're needed..Oh well...there's tomorrow. We're in for higher temps...70s...tomorrow...this weather is crazy....
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP