Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS April 25th Welcome to our BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS April 25th Welcome to our BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, jonibee and Mary Riley were our winners last night, Congrats ladies, We start our Bonus Game> 4 postage stamps>clover-leaf.gif  No Ns in this one.

Here are your numbers>

O-75  B-10  I-20  G-56

B-6  I-17  G-57  O-61

I-22  G-51  O-64  I-28- Bonus #s  O-74  and  B-13

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Hi Jen, soory, I haven,t been able to play this weeks game.  Been ill with the singles - boy are they the pits.  Will see you all next week.  Thanks Lynne

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So sorry lynnie, I've had the shingles, and they are terrible, good luck.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you, Jen, for the two extra numbers. I put one of them to work. Now I only have 6 vacancies left.
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Two for me tonight and still have six to go.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulation to both of yesterday's winners 🎉 I only got 2 numbers and I did need both of them for the postage stamp.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary Riley on her win on a regular bingo...Today was a very nice day weatherwise here in MA...I was able to do some yard work..Pulling out Spiderwort which is pretty but very invasive, some pruning of dead wood on the "Rhodie" bush and planted some tulips that I got over Easter....I benefited by fresh air and exercise....
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP