Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS April 20th OUR BONUS GAME Letter O Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS April 20th OUR BONUS GAME Letter O Continues

Hi Everyone, Another warm breezy day, got a lot done.

Here are the #s for tonight's game.>

N-35  G-60  B-3  I-25  O-68

B-14  O-72  N-45  G-48  I-30

I-18  N-41  B-10

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bingo 3.jpg

Regular Contributor

I t looks like I have one # today,  Could be worse. See you tomorrow,  Naomi

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

My bingo card thinks we're playing a filled-in O. 3 more #s to do the O outline.

The Kona winds are blowing North today. It looks gray, sprinkle-y and steamy. In fact, there's no horizon. The sky and the sea become a unified form as far as the eyes can see.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got five numbers tonight and four were in the right places,need 3 more for the O will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone,we had strong winds all over the State last night and alot of downed trees,no one hurt just trees everywhere in yards and the streets.Enjoy your weather if it's nice and right now the winds have died down not as bad as they were. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 5 numbers  Rain here again but suppose to be nice for wknd  good luck

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well we finally got some rain - we need it.  No O for me - close but, just not there yet.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Slow going here also, two tonight still need a bunch. Too hot to stay on so I will try and come back later. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I did get 4 of the numbers I needed.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Slow going one here and there ..I'll see what tomorrow brings...
Today it was a cloudy and some sun today...temps in the 50s...It looks like we're in for some showers through the weekend...April showers bring May flowers...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP