Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS AUG 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS AUG 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A decent day outside, temps were a lot cooler, doing some much needed cleanup in my flowerbeds.

HERE ARE YOUR NUMBERS>

B-4  N-39  N-43  O-66

O-62  G-46  G-52  B-9 

I-20  G-49  N-40  I-25

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got four numbers today but need more for the win,ha!ha! Good luck everyone stay safe and safe from the stroms they say we had 14 tonado's here not in my area all over the state.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am way too far from an O.

All I can say is good luck everyone and I hope someone wins this one.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good progress today. Tomorrow will be a fateful day for me. Of course, someone could steal the thunder with a completed letter O today. Let it be. Winners are always welcome and lauded.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I five spaces left which means I will have to wait until next week. I have a football game to go tomorrow, so I may not make it. I have my two grandsons playing in the band. One is a freshmen and the other is a junior and they will be standing right next to each other, as they are the only tenor sax in the band. I pray it is not too hot.
Have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

After all the rain yesterday today turned out pretty good not to hot and a little breeze blowing. I got a few numbers and need a few more.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP