Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS APRIL 14th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS APRIL 14th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi everyone,we had 3 winners last night,prisonnurse06,miliannie.and lynnie39.

We start the Bonus Game,we are playing-Lg Outside Frame.-outside-picture-frame.gif Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-31 B-11 I-29 I-17 G-48

G-55 O-75 O-70-N-37 N-41

B-4 G-42 G-60

GOOD LUCK,back in a bit,Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats to the last night's winners. I have not been on lately, been busy helping with sweet new grandbaby ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Has anyone heard anything from Linda? I feel very sad. I do not know what has happened. I emailed, texted and sent a care package. I have not heard a word ๐Ÿ˜ž

Suzy

Social Butterfly

Good to see you @TheSuzyQ . I was going to check on you again. I am sure you are enjoying the new grand baby. Haven't heard from Linda either. I checked all I could try.

Social Butterfly

Congrats again to last nights winners.

I got a few numbers, mostly in the wrong place. ๐Ÿ˜Š  Did you get your power back @ladyfox58 ?

Honored Social Butterfly

Vexed my power came back on today around 4 PM.

Social Butterfly

I am so glad @ladyfox58 . 

Conversationalist

Congratulations to all the winners yesterday! Way to go!!

I had 7 numbers tonight. The most I have had in a month! I still need 6 more for a bingo, which we all know that won't happen lol

Regular Social Butterfly

I almost had a "whiplash" as the hits came to a sudden stop after the first 2 good ones waltzed in onto my bingo card.

Late congratulations to Lynnie for yesterday's bingo.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to lynnie on her win last night.

I still need five for the outside frame so don't see it happening, then again you never know. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday's winners ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ† none of my numbers matched up with the Large Frame.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP