Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THUR OCT 7th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THUR OCT 7th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had Three Winners last night, Mary Riley,vexed,and Linda B.

Tonight we are playing X marks the spot.

That's a Diagonal from the B on the left, to the O on the right . And a Diagonal from the O on the Right to the B on the left.

A Great big X, You got this !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

No N's in this.

B-1  B-15  I-19  I-26

G-47  G-56  O-66  O-72

I-28  I-17  G-50  G-49

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Since we are rolling up our sleeves and talking about a shot in the arm, I got my 3rd booster (Pfizer) last Thursday.  Sore arm right away.  Low grade fever  and general malaise on Friday and Saturday. No appetite. Stomach ache  replaced the fever on Sunday night. All post vaccination symptoms. Then my normal self has returned since Monday morning. 

So glad I didn't have "a cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or loss of taste/smell". Those symptoms are NOT consistent with post-vaccination symptoms. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all of yesterday's winners ๐ŸŽ‰ I need 3 more numbers for the letter X.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. SassiLady glad to hear you got your second shot. My grandson got that one and he only had the sore arm. The rest of the family got PFizer so we are all waiting for the booster to come out so we can all get vaccinated and I can start going to some sports game again. I am fully vaccinated but with this Delta Vairant I rather just avoid sports games. 

Jen the numbers I needed for a regular bingo came tonight, just saying! LOL

I did get some numbers tonight to help me with the Bonus Game. 

You all have a great night and see you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Me too, I'm joining the parade of needing two for the X.

I got a third shot of Moderna Covid-19 vaccine today. Moderna doesn't have a booster yet, only Pfizer has and they don't recommend that you mix them. So far my arm is sore, so I hope that's all the side effects I get. Good luck to everyone. Someone yell Bingo for this bonus game, if not today then tomorrow.  

Social Butterfly

I need 2 for the X. Thanks @LindaB671 (and congrats again, congrats you yesterday and Mary Riley). I got the strawberries and they were out of fruit dip, so I just got cream cheese spread. Also got fajita meat, fresh tortillas and 2 jalapeno's stuffed with sausage and wrapped in bacon. Good luck all on the X. 

Silver Conversationalist

• I need two more for the โ€˜Xโ€™.
  • @Vexed Congrats to you too. The fruit dip sounds yummy!
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP