Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Sept 2nd Welcome to BINGO GAME 544

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 2nd Welcome to BINGO GAME 544

Hi Everyone, A slow and quiet Labor Day here, Hope you all had a Good Weekend.

B-3  I-23  N-34  G-51  O-66

N-43  I-25  B-5  O-74  G-56

B-13  N-38  O-61

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

I just remembered at this weird hour. I got a few numbers. I will be late for the next three nights, as I have a busy week.
Pray for people who are being affected by hurricane Dorian. It is sad to see what is happening in the Bahamas.
See you all sometime later today.
Charonanne E Kading
Gold Conversationalist

no luck yet PRAYERS FOR ALL THOSE IN HARMS WAY
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Across the Pacific pond, it has been a quiet day too. Like the rest of the nation, we're intently watching Dorian, and holding our breath for all Eastern seaboard states.

3 numbers got blotted today.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm off to a fairly good start so will see what comes next.

Tomorrow Samson goes back to vet to get the packing out of his ears, hopefully they will be fine and he won't have to have it done again.

Dorian should be getting to us sometime Wednesday am so I am hoping to be able to get here tomorrow. 

Son got back from North Myrtle Beach SC this afternoon so we don't have him to worry about now.

If you are anywhere near the path of Dorian please stay safe, and good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Weekend was very nice, it's been a quiet day here also I didn't see anyone out cooking on grills when I went into town. I got a few numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP