Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Sept 28th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 600

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 28th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 600

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, We got a nice rain last night, it helped settle the dust/dirt from all the farmers who have been trying to get their harvesting done.Here are your numbers for tonight>

GOOD LUCK !

N-32  G-58  I-28  B-3  O-61

G-47  I-21  O-71  N-38  B-9

I-16  N-35  B-6

Have a good game, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't get here last night, had a crazy day and will have another one today and then tomorrow. Hopefully by Thursday I will be back to my usual routine or rut, whatever that is.

I got 5 numbers but they are very selective since I have none under two letters. I will see what tonight brings and will try to get here then and not tomorrow morning.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

The first layer of the 2nd shutdown shackles is falling off in the islands. We can use the parks, trails, beaches now. Our doors will be cracked open on October 15 for the visitors. I guess that will be the 2nd layer. More later, when I know more.

And now, let's play bingo. 5 hits today. Yay!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 8 numbers today off to a great start.

Social Butterfly

Hi All - cool weekend for us - no rain but we could sure use it. Cool this morning but, the afternoon was beautiful - Fall is in the air

Recognized Social Butterfly

The weekend was nice, cool in the morning, and warm during the day. Maybe fall is here in Texas. If it is then its early because we usually have hot weather until the middle of October and then wham the cold weather comes. The last time we had weather like this was when we had a lot of snow for the winter. The way this year has been going that would not surprise me.
I got a few numbers. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP