Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Sept 24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 495

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 495

Hi Everyone, It's a partly cloudy day, perfect for working outside, cleaning up flowerbeds, and trimming back.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-10  I-19  N-40  O-65  G-50

N-42  G-58  B-1  G-53  O-71

I-24  B-7  O-74

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Iโ€™m back in action. . 7 hits! Donโ€™t worry, i ainโ€™t got no Bingo today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Gosh prisonnurse that was some experience, glad you and the house are okay.

Three numbers for me, so I will have to see what tomorrow brings.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh Prisonnurse - so glad you are ok.  Only 4 for me tonight & they are all over the pace.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Off to a great start number wise..will see what tomorrow brings...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I had a very frightening weekend. On Saturday/Sunday morning around 2:30 a.m there was a loud explosion times 3 that shook my house and scared me and my cats. I called 911 and was told a transformer had exploded because a car had hit it. So I went outside in the rain and saw the firetrucks six houses from me and checked my house to make sure there was no damage and went up the street to the fire truck and they came down and checked my house for me so when they said there was no damage I felt a little better. They also told me that the house on the corner received a lot of damage with blown in windows. The people inside believe it or not were okay. Since than I found out that a car hit a tree that fell and hit the telephone pole that had the transformer on it. On Sunday they were chopping down trees so they could fix the transformer, and apparently the power lines fell on top of the car, but I have no idea how badly injured the driver was but he was taken away in an ambulance. The power came back on around 11:30 a.m. Sunday. That was my weekend.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

What a scary thing to have happened, glad you're ok and your home wasn't damaged.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We been getting rain off and on all day, 5 numbers for me today wait and see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers today and I and N row looking good,good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good,ours is nice.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP