Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Sept 17th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 494

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 17th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 494

Hi Everyone, How was your weekend, hope none of you were in the path of storms/hurricanes..

Here are your numbers for today>

B-12  N-41  I-21  O-72  G-48

N-36  I-18  B-2  G-53  O-62

I-28  B-10  O-66

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Sorry I'm late posting this, was painting and lost track of time, no not a work of art, but painting the living room wall, doing touch ups, and of course there is no such thing, ended up painting the entire wall!!LOL. Such is the way of paint..Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't make it here last night, as you can tell, so started my morning off with some smiles. Thanks for that ladies.

Even though I got 5 numbers I am still in need of three more, and of course in the right places, for a Bingo.

Good luck to everyone.

P.S I left the painting to my husband, who did it for a living. LOL!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Busy hands are happy hands...I was happy with my card as it got quite a few numbers.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Two happy numbers landed on my card. The others were unhappy and moved on. At my age, I love happiness. Thank you, Lord.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh painting is such good fun.  Got 5 numbers tonight but, nothing is lining up.  Have a good evening

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Three numbers for me today

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

When I read about you painting Jen it reminded me of my son, when he decided one weekend to touch up a red wall, and of course you guess it, he repainted the whole wall, and than to precede to paint his room red at least one wall, which didn't look right with the other colors, so he had to paint them another color. It was like a set of dominos when you hit one they all go. He was cursing and of course it didn't help when I said that if you hadn't touch up the paint you would not have these problems. I left him the room laughing.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

2 numbers today good luck with your painting it can be hard work at times.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP