Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Sept 10th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 493

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Sept 10th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 493

Hi Everyone, A nice day here, it was even cool this morning,Doing some Fall clean up, it really needs it outside and inside !!

Here are your numbers for today>

B-7  O-64  I-22  G-46  N-43

I-17  G-49  B-11  N-35  O-73

N-31  O-68  and  I-28

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today all over the place oh well will see what happens tomorrow,good luck all and for the people in the storms path please say prayers.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Iโ€™m using my smart phone to retrieve numbers etc. This is done through the Internet, rather via an app. So far so good. If this continues to be trouble free, it will be very convenient for staying connected with Bingo friends while traveling .
Recognized Social Butterfly

IT WAS COOL THIS MORNING AND DAMP. THERE IS STILL A THREAT OF RAIN AND THE SKIES OUTSIDE IS INDICATING THE RAIN IS CLOSE BY.
I GOT A FEW NUMBERS. SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW. IF ANYONE IS CLOSE TO THE CAROLINAS PLEASE LISTEN AND PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THIS HURRICANE THAT IS HEADED YOUR WAY.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Hi - Only 3 numbers for me tonight - got a long ways to go.  We had a beautiful day in the 90's again, summer is still here.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It was a very nice day here also didn't have to run the AC. I'm off to a good start with 6 numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP