Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Oct 8th Welcome to Bingo Game # 497

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Oct 8th Welcome to Bingo Game # 497

Hi Everyone, It's a hot and muggy 83 degrees here, gonna be a hot Fall !

Here are your numbers for today>

B-12  N-36  O-64  I-19  G-55

N-41  I-22  B-4  G-47  O-71

I-28  G-51  O-66

Good Luck, Gonna go outside and see if I can catch a breeze, lol, be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

We are having low 80's and muggy here also. We had some nicer weather last week. To me nicer is when it isn't muggy.

Three for me tonight so will have to bide my time until tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today all over my board.Weather nice here not cold or hot yesterday was hot 83 degrees and humid.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Isn't this Indian Summertime in the MidWest? I remember hot sunny days intermingling with cool Fall when I attended school in the Midwest. It was a wonderful respite for a young person coming from Hawaii.

For us here on the islands, it used to be that by mid-October we would have consistent mid 70s temp. Now, it's in the mid to high 80's. The climate has definitely gotten warmer.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

You could be right about Indian Summer, I can't remember if it"s mid October or not, Denny knew all that weather stuff..
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening and it is raining and tomorrow it will be severe storms with possible tornados. Have a great evening.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Right now we're in the 80's but temp supposed to be down in the low 70's later this week. I got 2 numbers so far.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow - it is cold here with snow in the  mountains.  Got 5 tonight, nothing special.  Have a good evening

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

It's surprising how the temps fluctuate..It was so damp here in MA I had to put the heat on as the dampness goes through to the old bones..I will have to remember to set the temp back tonight...I got about four numbers tonight..
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP