Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Oct 14th Welcome to Bingo Game 550

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Oct 14th Welcome to Bingo Game 550

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend, Nice here today, back in the 70s, Fall is like that you know...

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-10  N-33  I-18  G-52  O-67

G-50  I-26  B-2  N-42  O-71

I-20  G-46  O-61

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Well if it isn't one thing then it's another. Good grief, went to the doctor (again) got my doctor and not the NP this time. She says she thinks my problem is a staph infection. No idea how I got this but am now on an antibiotic and also an antibiotic cream for the problem area. I hope this works as I am very frustrated over it all.

I'm off to a fairly good start with 5 numbers, of course the trick now is to get some that connect these and turn them into a bingo.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got a few numbers today, been pretty nice here today but now it's raining.

Social Butterfly

We had a beautiful weekend & today was beautiful too. Now if the snows stay away for a while.  Enjoy your evening

Regular Social Butterfly

Very inte-re-sting. 7 good numbers on the first day. Keep this up and....Stop! I'm counting the chicken before they're hatched.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening. Right now the temperatures are in the 70's and it looks like it might rain. I got 3 numbers tonight not a good beginning but I figure I can only go upl.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP