Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Nov29th Welcome to BINGO GAME 661

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov29th Welcome to BINGO GAME 661

Hi Everyone, I missed you all, Here are the numbers for tonight.

B-14 I-20 N-44 G-47 O-62

I-25 G-55 B-4 N-34 O-74

N42 B-10 O-68

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, hope you all are ready to play BINGO !

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I got some good numbers tonight. I had a great Thanksgiving with my family and got to meet my exDIL's new boy friend. He seems very nice and we told him we wouldn't hold it against him because he lives in Arkansas. He informed us that he was born in South Carolina and that is one of my favorite states. 

You all have a great night.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy to be back in the Bingo Hall, hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving....I got 4 numbers so far.

Regular Social Butterfly

My G column is still snoozing.  All the rest of the columns are happy to have at least one number landed.  

Remember  I told y'all that if nothing happened, our Plan B was that we'd Denny our Thanksgiving meal.  My hosting son got the flu/cold on Wednesday.  He called me early that morning and said that he didn't want to make everyone else sick so the feast was cancelled.  Luckily, he and his wife were going to make a non-turkey meal.  Otherwise, they would have been stuck with an expensive turkey.  Along with our other son, we ordered take-out turkey plates.  I cooked some green beans, made an appetizer and a salad to round out the food.  The three of us had a good meal without all the fuss.

Honored Social Butterfly

Missed you too Jen.

Wow, I got enough numbers so I could share, if it were possible. Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Slow start on card #116 too @Vexed .

Social Butterfly

Glad to see you and all again. I had withdrawals. ๐Ÿ˜Š  I only have one number. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP