Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov 30th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 609

Hi Everyone, Hope your holiday was a good one, we had a lovely dinner, and it was so good to see grandkids too.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-55  B-4  N-35  I-17  O-72

N-41  G-52  B-15  O-68  I-23

B-6  N-32  O-70

Good Luck, I'm starting to bring out Christmas decorations, lots of boxes, wish me luck, it will probably take me a week to get the tree up..lol

Social Butterfly

So glad you had a good Thanksgiving - I got my tree up & the inside is all decorated - not doing much outside. Only 2 numbers for me - got a ways to go 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We also had a nice Thanksgiving of course the best part was the dinner itself.

Two numbers for me tonight. Good luck to everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Ah, the luxury of having storage space!  We, the concrete box dwellers, don't have that same option for storing special holidays decorations!  So, I don't have to do anything special no matter what occasion.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

We had a great day kids got to ride around on the 4 wheeler out in the country, I did get 3 numbers today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle