Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Nov 26th Welcome to Bingo Game 504

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov 26th Welcome to Bingo Game 504

Hi Everyone, We were hit by a blizzard last night, frigid temps, and high winds, took me forever to fall asleep because of the wind, supposed to get down in the teens  tonight..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6  G-47  I-18  N-35  O-63

I-24  B-14  O-61  N-41  G-56

G-50  I-21  B-11

Good Luck, and stay warm, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got seven numbers tonight card looking pretty good,stay warm everyone we got some snow and it's pretty cold here.Good luck everyone and stay warm.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay take your pick, it depends on who is giving the weather, so it looks like somewhere between 38 and 42 for tonight and only 58 tomorrow, so we are in for two or three days of chills.

Four numbers for me tonight but they are scattered around. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Brrr! You guys give me the chill with your weather talk. Our daily temperature range for this time of the year is 72F-83F.
I don't go to the beach anymore because the sun rays feel like needles on my aging skin. After a certain age, it is better not to sunbathe. A few of my senior friends go to the beach and swim around 5-6 pm when the sun is going down. Too much work! I'd rather dance.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I saw the weather from Chicago and thought of you, glad you are okay. In Texas we are having cold weather, down in the 20's at night, and in 50's during the day but the wind is coming from the north so it makes it feel colder.
I am going to the church tonight to have a meeting to prepare for "A Night in the Town of Bethlehem " that we do every year on December 8th.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

It's getting pretty cold here tonight also, I got 6 numbers today.

Trusted Social Butterfly

I got (7 #s) so I'm off to a good start...Stay safe and warm..hopefully the weather will improve on your end...It's raining here in MA...I'd rather have the rain then the snow...
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP