Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov 23rd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 608

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great weekend, I've been getting the kitchen ready for Thanksgiving, cleaned the fridge to make room for all those leftovers, made chicken broth/stock for the noodles, smells good.

HERE are the numbers for tonight >

B-7  N-32  I-30  G-51  O-64

I-22  B-10  G-58  O-67  N-38

N-42  O-73  B-2

bingo-8.jpg Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 4 numbers tonight, not exactly a windfall but a good start.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

All the columns on my card played bingo today, except for the I column.  Shall I tell it that this is a team effort, and although there's no I in team, all must participate?  Independent cuss!

Regular Social Butterfly

Jen I sent you a private message as you didn't give me all my numbers but I forgot to give the card number which is #91.

I got a few numbers tonight.

It sounds like you were busy this weekend. See you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I thought I was late where is everyone, well I did get 7 numbers scattered around the board tonight.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health