Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Nov 22nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 660

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov 22nd WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 660

Hi Everyone, It was a very cold 28 here this morning.

It is now 34, want my weather.? it's free.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6 I-18 N-35 G-49 O-72

N-33 B-3 I-29 O-61 G-54

B-8 N-43 O-67

Good Luck, I'll check back soon. Jen.

Contributor

Wwhensvthe next online AARP bingo game.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Today was 72, and they told us this morning it would be 41 tonight but they have changed it 50 now, never fear though the 40's are going to be here tomorrow night, and the rest of the week only in the low 60's for days. Don't know how long that forecast will hold but I'll take it with a grain of salt.

I got three numbers tonight so am headed in the right direction.

Jen, are you taking Thursday and Friday off this year? It's up to you as we all know you could use a break so just let us know. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi SassiLady, Yes I will be taking Thur and Fri off, I'm still not sure what time everyone's coming, and yes a time out will do me good.

Social Butterfly

Started out in the 30's but warmed up almost 70. Only supposed to be in the 40's tonight. Still unseasonably warm for us. I got a few numbers. I am so happy for you @prisonnurse06 . I am praying for some good news for hubby someday. Good luck to all on this week's game(s). 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen it seems that your weather is finally getting to Texas. It was 45 this morning and 59 right now and that is cold for Texas. It will get lower tomorrow morning. 

This weekend there were two church services one on Saturday a special service for Thanksgiving and the regular one on Sunday. The one on Saturday was a lot of singing and praying and very inspiring. 

Today I went to my Cancer doctor and my last visit with this doctor. She said since I have been 5 year Cancer free that there is no reason to come again. I still have one other doctor that I go to and she treats me for my iron deficiency and cancer. 

I got a few numbers tonight to get me started. You all take care and have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

Slow start on card #104. @jen43 I would trade weather with you but I think weโ€™d break even.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen my weather is something like yours, dipping down in low 30's tonight. I got 4 numbers so far... good luck to the rest of you!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP