Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Nov 19th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 503

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov 19th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 503

Hi Everyone, Well all the snow is melted, however it's pretty cloudy but the rain and snow is supposed to stay away until the weekend...so not looking too bad for Thanksgiving..

By the way, No Bingo on Thanksgiving..

Here are your #s for today>

I-20  B-4  N-34  G-55  O-64

N-42  G-46  B-2  N-33  I-23

B-10  I-17  O-73

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Five numbers to night second row looking pretty good.Cold and cloudy here but they say thanksgiving is suppose to be nice,lets hope so.Good luck everyone see you tomoorow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We had a very foggy start to our day and it lingered until almost noon in some places.

Cloudy all day so no sunshine at all, hmm I guess Mother Nature forgot this is suppsed to be the sunshine state.

Five for me but I need a lot of help yet, so good luck to everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Not many for me but maybe tomorrow. It was sunny today, and suppose to be that way until the weekend.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We had sunshine today but, not too warm.  6 for me tonight - they are all over the card,.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Normal start of the week with 4 hits. I kinda wish someone will bingo today or tomorrow, so we can see what kind of turkey bonus game Jen will think up for us. Gloog, gloog, gloog. ๐Ÿฆƒ
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's been another rainy day here, but Thanksgiving supposed to be a good day no rain and it won't be cold at least that's what the weather man says. 2 numbers for me today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP