Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon Nov 16th Welcome to Bingo Game 607

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon Nov 16th Welcome to Bingo Game 607

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a Good Weekend.

Cold here temps dropping down in the 30s at night, is it Winter yet?

Here are the numbers for tonight >

N-32  B-3  I-16  G-55  O-63

B-10  N-42  I-23  O-72  G-46

O-65  B-9  G-60

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

Looking good here, I have several numbers too but it looks like it's still anyone's game yet.

Good luck to all of us!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It was 41 this morning and right now it is 57. The sun was out, which made it an enjoyable day.

Our neighborhood has a midnight stalker called a coyote and because of it my feral kitties don't stay around. One mama cat has lost her entire litter because of them. I have tried to trap the kitties, but they are too smart. Even the Animal Shelter can't catch them. I do have a Foster Mother coming this week to give it a try.

I got a few numbers but they are not helping.

See you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Like sprinkled black pepper over a bowl of creme soup, here a speck, there a speck.  That's how the numbers fall on my card. One thing is for sure: I ain't your Monday winner. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 6 numbers today scattered around the board. It was 39 degrees here this morning

Honored Social Butterfly

I got three numbers tonight and two of them are on one line but unfortunately it is not a line with a free space so I am not halfway there yet. 😁 We had a great day it was just right and not windy.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP