Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May28th Welcome to Bingo Game 478

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May28th Welcome to Bingo Game 478

A quiet day here, very high temps, 90's, so if people aren't out in their pool, they are inside enjoying the AC,whatever you are doing today, let's all remember those brave men and women who gave their lives fighting for their country.

Here  are the #s for today>

B-4  N-36  I-16  G-47  O-66

N-44  I-17  B-13  O-70  G-55

O-62  N-43  B-2

flags.jpgEnjoy the  rest of your day.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Regular Social Butterfly

I've been inundated with email from various companies asking me to review my profile and update my privacy choice. The new GDPR forcing companies whose business is global to allow the consumer a say in their policy choice. Many of these companies never even brought this issue up before, as they've harvested our profile and use them for their beneficial end. Google must do the same. It's the biggest abuser of private information in the world!
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

This week is going to be very very very hot ranging from 102-110, and no it is not Nevada, or Arizona it is Texas.
Got a few numbers.
On this day I remember my father who was in the British Navy and Canadian Navy and a grandfather who fought in the British Army during the First War.
God Bless our troops and thank you for all that you do to allow us freedom.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Yes, Thanks to all the men & women who gave it all for us to live free.  Beautiful morning - now temps have dropped to 66 & rain is here.  Got 6 numbers but, nothing is lining up.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Happy Memorial Day! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I got 3 numbers so far, it was very hot๐ŸŒž today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It got up to 95 here today, and is muggy, so you really feel it.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP