Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 634

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May24th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 634

Hi Everyone, Our heat wave is still with us, ah, but such is Summer !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6  N-41  I-16  G-49  O-65

N-44  O-63  B-3  G-54  I-21

O-72  B-15  N-32

GOOD LUCK, Back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I am set up pretty good so will wait and see what tomorrow brings. We had a couple of cooler days and now are warming up to the 80's again. If the weatherman is right we will hit 90 tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I was feeling great until the weather man throwed rain in the forecast for the rest of the week. I got 3 numbers so far.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@jen43  Thank you for the numbers.  Good luck to everyone.  I'm happy to send heat in exchange for rain.  I'm in Scottsdale, Arizona.  Only three days of rain in an entire year.   ---  Christine

Regular Social Butterfly

It started out great, as in getting all numbers lined up just right in the first three columns. Then the G and the O columns pulled the rug on my ambition with the song "Zippa de do dah.." 

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I wish you could push some of that heat my way because I am so tired of rain. The tropical depression in the gulf will not move. I haven't seen the sun for so long, that I know when it comes I won't know how to handle myself I will be so excited. 

I got a few numbers tonight, but I am greedy so I want more tomorrow.

See you all have a great night and stay safe and healthy and strong.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP