Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 8th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 434

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 8th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 434

Hi Everyone, A nice day today after a cool and damp weekend.

Here are your #s or today>

B-6  N-35  I-27  G-47  O-64

I-19  B-11  O-65  G-53  N-36

G-55  B-14  N-38

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

bingo_welcome.gif

Trusted Social Butterfly

Wow..six numbers and possibilities along with a dash of hope...We'll see what Tuesday numbers bring...It's a beautiful day a little on the chilly side but sunny when cloudiness was predicted...It's great to see the Sun...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow seven numbers tonight and the bottom row looks great need one number on it will see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good ours was nice today the wind finally died down.

Regular Social Butterfly

Not too shabby of a beginning. Can't say anymore than that because I don't want to jinx my chances!
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly

I only got one number and that could despair me but I am telling myself that the rest of the week, I will have so many numbers, that I will have a winner. I know I am dreaming.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Got 6 numbers tonight - the most ever but, nothing is lining up so far.  We have had rain-hail & lots of street flooding - they say rain for the rest of the week.  Have a good evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

Very pleasant day here also, I got 5 numbers today

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all the winners last week.

I am sorry I missed being here but it was the cable company at fault and not me. We lost our internet late Thursday morning and it did not get fixed until late Saturday afternoon. I had so much to get caught up on since I make some lab appointments and do all my bill paying and banking online. I think I am all caught up now and taking a breather.

We have been having some gorgeous weather except for the rain on Thursday that killed our internet, LOL! It cooled down somewhat but has been sunny and breezy.

I got 5 numbers tonight but they are spread all over the place.

Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

3 numbers today Beautiful day today  good luck

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP