Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 31st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 635

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 31st WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 635

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend went well.

Today we remember all our men and women who gave their lives for this country.

It's very quiet in my small town, I do hear the sound of someone mowing their lawn, it's a nice day for it.

Here are the numbers fot tonight>

B-5  I-25  G-50  O-74  N-33

G-57  N-40  B-10  I-17  O-66

N-37  G-53  I-20

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Happy Memorial Day - we are having lots of rain. It was sunny this morning and now clouds are coming for afternoon rain.

Honored Social Butterfly

Great weekend here with cooler weather and rain coming on Thursday. My dil and I are alone so it's quiet. I know it won't last so I will enjoy it while I can. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

It's a quiet day for us here also.  All our commotion took place on Saturday.  My sister's youngest grandson had his 1st BD celebration at a huge family picnic on the beach. "Huge" is relative here.  We had about 20 adults and lots of 3 to 8 years old running back and forth into the water.  So I think we met the COVID guideline for outdoor gathering size.  The 1st birthday is a big thing on the islands, along with High School, College graduations and Wedding.  Those are "luau" events.  Although we didn't have a luau this time, the food was catered.  It was so good to see and talk to our extended family.  In fact, the last time we were together was in March 2020.  And most people have not met the celebrant.  This little tyke was born during the rage of Covid, so we never saw him as an infant.  Now he's a solid 25 pounder!  This happy dude never cried once all day long.

Honored Social Butterfly

Had a nice weekend but plenty rain coming starting tomorrow. I got a few numbers today.. good luck to the rest of you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP