Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 21st Welcome to Bingo Game 477

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 21st Welcome to Bingo Game 477

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good weekend.

Cloudy and showers here today, sun is playing peek a boo !

Here are your #s for today>

B-3  N-36  I-24  G-53  O-62

I-18  G-48  O-65  B-8  N-41

O-72  B-12  G-57

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers tonight and they are on the same row  that's a start.Good luck everyone sorry about everyones weather we had rain in the morning and then sunshine the rest of the day,which was nice.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I hope you've been watching the continuous and spreading eruptions on the Big Island. People are so daring. The same area, namely Pahoa and surrounding developments had experienced eruptions in 1988. That's not too long ago. The price of land lots there was cheapest in the entire Big Island, because they are over a known stream of magma (underground liquid lava). Now, these affected people want the City and County to open up a camp site on the beach not too far from there. The government position is that it's not a sheltered area during the overactive volcanic behavior. Instead, a sheltered area was offered, with government oversight, delivered aids, health care, and other assistance by Red Cross, Civil Defense, national Guard etc. They're p.o at the City government for not letting them do what they want, namely camp semi permanently out in the open, with the blowing sulfur dioxide bursts, and laze when it rains. As I was told by a Southern gentleman, "you can't fix stupid".
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I had a rainy weekend but we need it. Jen I sent you a message, you gave me one double number.
You all have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well we had rain all weekend but, the sun is out today.  5 for me tonight but, they are all over the board. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A slow start for me but atleast they're side by side....A beautiful day and I worked out in the yard with hubby...trimming tall grass by the flower beds and helped hubby with branches as he pruned the lower branches of our oak tree...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ok, short as dinner is about to be set out. Six for me but no closer than two.

Weather is off and on, sunny, with alternating showers and/or t-storms.Don't dare leave the house without an  umbrella and rain jacket.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Showers off and on here also, I did manage to get 5 numbers today good luck to all!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP