Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 15th WELCOME TO GAME 435

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 15th WELCOME TO GAME 435

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a nice weekend, I sure did.

Got to see my daughter and the grandkids, my son's and their wives will be coming next Sunday, but they both called me.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-2  I-21  G-50  O-64  N-31

O-66  N-35  I-17  B-11  G-53

I-25  O-70  B-13

GOOD LUCK, It's a beautiful day, have been out working in my flowerbeds, I'll check back soon, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

5 scattered numbers this eve  Glad all had a great Mother's  Day  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Glad everyone enjoyed their day.  Only 3 for me tonight. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Had a busy but lovely Mothers day really enjoyed it.Got 3 numbers everywhere will see what tomorrow bring me.Be safe all and enjoy your evening we're going to have bad tunderstroms tonight and tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got five numbers tonight..whoopie...I had a lovely Mothers' Day seeing our son and his wife, also our daughter...My other daughter couldn't make it but called as well as two of our grandaughters, who wished a Happy Grandmothers Day ..very sweet!
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I hope y'all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I surely did, thanks to the grandkids. The little 7 years old revived the closeness I had with my two sons, who are now grown men attached to their wives. That boy made all the gray people smile from inside out. Thank you, Lord, for precious little children who say things and do things with joy and natural cleverness.
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I had an awesome day yesterday I got to celebrate Mother's Day and my Birthday together. I got 5 numbers

Honored Social Butterfly

I had a quiet one but nice. Glad yours was good also. The weather certainly cooperated.

I got 1 number tonight. It's complaining because it is lonely.

Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP