Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 11th Welcome to Bingo Game 580

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 11th Welcome to Bingo Game 580

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a nice weekend, Got to see all my kids, it was great !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  N-38  I-19  G-56  O-62

I-25  G-49  B-8  O-70  N-32

G-53  O-65  N-41

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Sigh! It's not the weekend today, that much I'm aware, because Jen is posting new numbers. What I've learned during this unusual time is that I would make a very poor house arrest prisoner. In fact, I'd go crazy in a confinement. Therefore, I'll be law abiding till the day I....you know....stop breathing.
Honored Social Butterfly

My weekend was great we did a surprise graduation parade for my daughter she started out as a CNA and now she has moved on up to FNP, Mother's Day was awesome also. I got a few numbers so far.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen my weekend was great also got to see some of grandkids, and my youngest son, who cooked me ribs and baked potato, and brought it to the house. I also got flowers, candle, and cards.
I as some other mothers are hoping next year we can have all our family around. I just glad that I haven't caught this virus and hope I don't because my heart will not be able to take it.
Well I did well tonight with my numbers. You take care, stay healthy, stay safe, stay strong. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm with Lynnie, nothing special going on with my card either.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Cloudy day in the 40's with rain off & on - this evening is looking better. Nothing special on my card for tonight. Enjoy your evening.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP