Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon May 10th Welcome to Bingo Game 632

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon May 10th Welcome to Bingo Game 632

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a great weekend, I got to see all my kids, it was good.

Our weather has been crazy cold here, keep telling myself it's only May, soon we will be wishing it was cooler..lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-23  G-51  N-36  B-6  O-68

N-43  B-12  G-47  N-31  O-62

B-2  N-37  I-16

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Our youngest grandson grilled some great steaks for Mother's Day dinner.  He's only 12 and can already produce some (high dollar) restaurant quality results. I hope this cooking talent does not become a pursued passion.  Chefs, like most mothers, cook 7 days a week.

Honored Social Butterfly

My card has so many hits I can't believe it but the last time it looked this good it was a bust. Dealing with a sick dog hopefully something will be resolved tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

It's been fairly cool here all day with rain on the way. My daughter's and Granddaughters took me out to eat yesterday we had a great time. I got 4 numbers so far.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I am starting the week off fairly good. Jen it seems we have the same weather again. This past weekend I had to turn on the air conditioner, now the heat is back on, I have a feeling our whole summer is going to be like this, which I wouldn't mind.

You take care and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP