Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 675

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 7th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 675

Hi Everyone, cold here today and will stay cold all week, winter is not finished with us yet!

Here are the numbers for tonight.

B-6 I-24 N-39 G-52 O-64

I-17 G-46 B-8 N-42 O-65

G-56 N-34 I-21

GOOD LUCK,I'll be back soon,Jen.

Bronze Conversationalist

Winter came back for us and dumped 7 inches on my spring bulbs. Trees down and power outages everywhere. Our power is back yay,  Its cold brrrrrr 

Stay warm everyone!  I am ready for spring!

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Like some of us here winter has come back for another visit. I had to go to classes today and the college is built facing a lake and the wind coming off of the lake was icy cold this morning. If the wind wasn't blowing it would have been pleasant. The winter weather will be in Lake Worth Texas for at least this week. 

I got 6 numbers tonight which I consider a good start for this game. My Schwan's man was just here delivery my biweekly food and he guaranteed that the next time he would be in shorts, and I told him I would not bet on it.

You all have a good night and stay warm except for Hawaii stay cool. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Have 2 numbers so far. Temps are still up and down. Of course, it likes to be cold when we went to chemo today. Saturday morning, we had freezing rain then hail. All in 8 minutes. We were standing at the front door watched and timed.  Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

A good start with 5 numbers. 

As for our "winter," we continue to start out the day at 66 F and close it at 78-80 F.  This is in town.  It's about 10F less in the countryside. Very pleasant.

Honored Social Butterfly

It's been raining and cold here temperature is dropping down. I got 3 numbers so far.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP