Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 425

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was a good one, the weather has been great, some winds but that's to be expected.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-6  I-22  G-53  N-34  O-64

N-41  G-48  B-13  O-70  I-26

N-43  B-2  O-62

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

OFF TO A GOOD START 3 #'S ON THE B ROW.WILL SEE WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND WARM.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good luck to all   Got one number today  VERY windy here

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I have some numbers but not in any set pattern. On Friday night my cat got sick and he is a diabetic and when he brought his whole supper, and I had already given him the evening insulin. I panic and than I did what he does not enjoy and that is an ear stick. His glucose was low so I have special can food I give him with Karo syrup and after one hour his glucose came up. I decided to stay up all night just in case he had a relapse, but he did not, thank goodness. So I slept Saturday away. I was even surprise I stayed awake during church on Sunday.
Today I went to see one of my Cancer doctor's and the lab work she had done shows no cancer cells, I was relieve.
I go Friday to see the other Cancer doctor who I had the treatments with and I hope to get a good report from her, and if I do it will make my day. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Only 4 for me tonight.  We have had crazy winds today - lost power this morning for a while.  All is well now.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Thanks Jen, I got 5 numbers today and we are getting showers and thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Five for me tonight but all scattered around.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health