Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 425

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 6th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 425

Hi Everyone, Hope your weekend was a good one, the weather has been great, some winds but that's to be expected.

Here are your #s for tonight>

B-6  I-22  G-53  N-34  O-64

N-41  G-48  B-13  O-70  I-26

N-43  B-2  O-62

Good Luck, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

OFF TO A GOOD START 3 #'S ON THE B ROW.WILL SEE WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND WARM.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good luck to all   Got one number today  VERY windy here

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I have some numbers but not in any set pattern. On Friday night my cat got sick and he is a diabetic and when he brought his whole supper, and I had already given him the evening insulin. I panic and than I did what he does not enjoy and that is an ear stick. His glucose was low so I have special can food I give him with Karo syrup and after one hour his glucose came up. I decided to stay up all night just in case he had a relapse, but he did not, thank goodness. So I slept Saturday away. I was even surprise I stayed awake during church on Sunday.
Today I went to see one of my Cancer doctor's and the lab work she had done shows no cancer cells, I was relieve.
I go Friday to see the other Cancer doctor who I had the treatments with and I hope to get a good report from her, and if I do it will make my day. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Only 4 for me tonight.  We have had crazy winds today - lost power this morning for a while.  All is well now.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Jen, I got 5 numbers today and we are getting showers and thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Five for me tonight but all scattered around.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP