Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 22nd Welcome to Bingo Game 625

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 22nd Welcome to Bingo Game 625

Hi Everyone, How was your weekend ? I got to spend some quality time with my daughter, so nice.

For those of you who might have missed it, we had 3 Winners for the Bonus Game on Friday, SassiLady, ladyfox58 and miliannie !

Here are the numbers for today >

B-2  N-36  I-25  G-50  O-64

N-44  I-16  B-6  O-61  G-56

O-72  N-32  B-12

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow today is supposed to be the last of our wet, windy and cold temps. I told my dil yesterday that March may have come in like a lamb, but Spring was coming in like a lion. Now we should have some sun and warmer temps starting tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

Hello everyone!

It was in the 50โ€™s this past weekend, 60โ€™s today and should be 70 by the end of the week. I am starting to see small green leaves where my flower bulbs will be coming up.

Only a couple numbers on my board tonight. Have a good week!

Linda ๐Ÿ˜€

Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats to last week's winners! We had snow this weekend but somehow my daffodils survived. Watched two of my grandchildren ages 5 and 18 months while their parents took off on a business trip. Love them to the moon & back but this grandma needs a nap haha. Jen, did you mean O-52? xoxo

Honored Social Butterfly

Say what, there is no O-52, 52 is in the G column,  and I haven't called it' were you joking ,I do make mistakes...LOL

Bronze Conversationalist

Ah, N-32. Got it ๐Ÿ‘ thank you!

Honored Social Butterfly

I had a great weekend and the weather was so nice, Jen didn't you mean N-32 instead of G-32, I got some numbers but they are scattered around the board.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, It should be N-32 , I'll edit my post, Thanks.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP