Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 15th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 624

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 15th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 624

Hi Everyone, Check out the cute Bingo card that SuzyQ

posted, I saved myself one.

Hope you all are doing well, it rained hard all last night and this morning, a very cold rain, temps dropped to the 30's..And it's still cold, typical weather for Illinois.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B- 4  N-35  I-17  G-47  O-62

I-22  B-10  N-31  O-69  G-55

O- 72  I-28  G-53

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

Good Morning - sure glad our blizzard is over - wow what a mess.  Only

a couple three numbers for me tonight.  Love the St Paddy’s card.

Silver Conversationalist

Rain, Rain Go Away for @jen43@ladyfox58! Thank you @TheSuzyQ for bringing the Luck of the Irish ☘️, sunshine ☀️ and more 😀 to the group. @SassiLady I got 6 hits too. I’m in need of one more for a diagonal BINGO. Last week’s temperatures were in the 20’s, 30’s, 40’s & 50’s. We shall see what this week brings!

Super Contributor

Please send your rain to Southern Arizona. Also, I think there should be a prize for the card that gets NO numbers.

Regular Social Butterfly

Good idea, srk5cats.  Anything is better than an egg!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Good to see you here, we had another big rain last night, I would gladly send you some,LOL

Super Contributor

Actually, we've gotten a bit of rain over the past couple days. First in a long time. It brought some cold with it, though, and some snow on the mountain tops.

Bronze Conversationalist

We seem to have only two temperatures that bounce day to day. It is either 30 degrees and freezing snow ❄️ or a balmy 61 and sunshine today. Springtime in the Rockies 😆 🏔  🌄

Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't check the high today, it was sunny but not hot and no humidity. Tomorrow now that's a crap shoot.

I got 6 hits today and am waiting, for what I don't know. LOL!

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen what bingo cards are you talking about, as I found none that SusyQ put on here.

At first I thought I had only one number, and then decided to look again and found two more, I don't know what is wrong with my eyes, I guess they have selected reading of numbers.

Today was beautiful, warm and sunny which was nice since it has been cloudy all weekend.

Well I have a dirty kitchen to clean up after supper mess, and a dishwasher to empty from this morning. I also have garbage to get out for tomorrow.

You all take care and stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

St. Patricks Day Bingo.jpgHello! Here it is. SuzyQ

Regular Social Butterfly

Charonanne, check the posting by SuzyQ today.  She "started" a conversation, right under Jen's "conversation" about our Bingo game.

Welcome SuzyQ.  It's good to have digitally smart people amongst us.  Chatter along with us.  As for me, it's not much to toot about since I only got two distant hits. 

Honored Social Butterfly

We had a few showers this morning sunshine the rest of the day. I got a few numbers today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP