Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon March 11th Welcome to Bingo Game 519

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon March 11th Welcome to Bingo Game 519

Hi Everyone, A beautiful sunny day here, temps in the high 40s..Nice!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7  G-55  I-22  N-36  O-71

N-31  B-11  G-47  I-16  O-62

G-59  I-28  B-3

Good Luck, I'll be back son to check, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I agree with jonibee, my card got off to a good start also but I'll also "wait and see".

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

The card looks promising but I will take a wait and see attitude..and not crow until I have something to crow about...Beautiful day today...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Only two numbers for me tonight. It was warm on Friday but been cold since then. There was a bad storm here on Saturday it woke me up with hail size of a golf ball and winds up to 60 and of course rain. I had two very scared kitty, and was able to get one in the closet but the under one hid under my old fashion desk, and I couldn't get him out. I had put the blinds down in case the window broke, and checked on the kitty outside but they were in the kitty hotel and looked all right. After the storm I did a walk around outside and could see no visible damage other than my fence leaning and my gate has some cracked wood. The kitty hotel should up to the bad weather, which proves my grandson can build houses good. Their bedding was wet so I put the wet bedding on the roof of the kitty house and put some clean dry bedding inside. When I checked thru out the day they were in there sleeping. Today it is cloudy and cold and there is rain on the way.
See you all tomorrow
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We also had a nice day - but, they say a storm is on it's way. Just 3 for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It was a rainy day here, got a few numbers so far.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP