Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon June 8th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 584

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon June 8th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 584

Hi Everyone, Heat wave is back, where is that tropical rain? My plants could sure use some rain..

We had 3 winners on Friday, michol, SassiLady, and FAYESPLACE.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-7  N-40  G-56  I-16  

G-47  B-9  O-64  N-31  I-24

O-73  N-38  B-12

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, guess I will water the plants that are in the shade, others will have to wait till the shade comes.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 5 numbers but they are all scattered everywhere.

Now we have had three days of off and on T-storms and torrential rains. I would wish for some nice weather but that means hot and humid so I won't do it. I sat down to go to Bingo and my card only had a header and no numbers so I had to go take care of that first. Not to mention that my dil did her laundry on Sunday and not Monday and when I went to bingo for some reason I thought it was Tuesday. LOL, I guess my brain isn't in as good a shape as I thought it was. Between her doing laundry on the wrong day and my son working from home I am having a terrible time remembering which day it is, so I guess I will have to have a good talk with myself and get me straightened out.

Now, got that off my chest so good luck everyone in this game.

Regular Social Butterfly

There's a definite progress this week. I have 3 rights.

Congratulations to michol, SassiLady and FayesPlace for twinning the bonus game last week.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am also in a heat wave, but the weatherman says it is going to get cooler next week, which means instead of 105 it will probably be 95.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well, Jen you have O - 64 twice but I did get some numbers.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Did it again...dang, I removed the extra 64..lol,Jen
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP