Honored Social Butterfly

Mon June 5th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 438

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and stayed cool ! Summer seems to be here for sure !

Here are your #s for today>

B-2  N-37  I-20  G-54  O-61

G-49  I-24  B-6  N-36  O-72

O-63  B-13  N-42

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bingo 2.gif

Regular Social Butterfly

It rain most of the weekend, and it threaten today, but so far no rain. I had a doctor appt. this morning and after looking at my lab works, it seems I am predebetic and have to take a pill every day. I also have a UTI which explains why my back has been bothering me especially in the kidney area.
I got a few numbers, so maybe tomorrow I will get more. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Beautiful weekend here and today is really nice.Four numbers today and left waiting on one row will see what tomrrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow  - got 5 numbers tonight.  We had a beautiful weekend but, storms this afternoon.  Have a good evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

Four for me today, nothing to do but wait for tomorrow and see what it brings.

Yes Jen summer has arrived, hot and humid here. Our A/C is working but not like it should be and the fellow that replaced the fan last Thursday said he would come by one afternoon this week and check to see if it needs coolant. 

Good luck everyone.             

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I got (4) numbers tonight ..hopefully they will connect in the upcoming days...Very dreary today ...spot showers and lots of rain tonight along with wind...Hopefully it will end tomorrow a.m. (early) as we've got important appt. for a procedure at the hospital...
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

It rained here over the weekend couldn't do much, today is cloudy. I got 3 numbers so far.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health