Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon June 5th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 438

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon June 5th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME # 438

Hi Everyone, Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and stayed cool ! Summer seems to be here for sure !

Here are your #s for today>

B-2  N-37  I-20  G-54  O-61

G-49  I-24  B-6  N-36  O-72

O-63  B-13  N-42

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bingo 2.gif

Recognized Social Butterfly

It rain most of the weekend, and it threaten today, but so far no rain. I had a doctor appt. this morning and after looking at my lab works, it seems I am predebetic and have to take a pill every day. I also have a UTI which explains why my back has been bothering me especially in the kidney area.
I got a few numbers, so maybe tomorrow I will get more. See you all.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Beautiful weekend here and today is really nice.Four numbers today and left waiting on one row will see what tomrrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy the good weather.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow  - got 5 numbers tonight.  We had a beautiful weekend but, storms this afternoon.  Have a good evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

Four for me today, nothing to do but wait for tomorrow and see what it brings.

Yes Jen summer has arrived, hot and humid here. Our A/C is working but not like it should be and the fellow that replaced the fan last Thursday said he would come by one afternoon this week and check to see if it needs coolant. 

Good luck everyone.             

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got (4) numbers tonight ..hopefully they will connect in the upcoming days...Very dreary today ...spot showers and lots of rain tonight along with wind...Hopefully it will end tomorrow a.m. (early) as we've got important appt. for a procedure at the hospital...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It rained here over the weekend couldn't do much, today is cloudy. I got 3 numbers so far.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP