Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon June 24th Welcome to Bingo Game 534

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon June 24th Welcome to Bingo Game 534

HI everyone, A DAMP AND MUGGY DAY HERE..not too great, but a saving breeze blowing..Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-9  I-25  N-42  O-66  G-59

N-37  O-62  B-12  G-56  I-28

O-71  N-44  I-16

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

A normal beginning with four hits in this week 's game,  amidst a grey day heavily pregnant with humidity. If only the clouds would bust open and wash down the island, we all would be re-energized like brand new humans again. Some yucky high pressure meteorological collusion is the cause of this debilitating condition.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got 4 numbers today scattered around, we had some bad thunderstorm roll thru late last night.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, 7 hits and waiting in 2 places, it's a bonanza. Then again it could end up dying right where it is, LOL!

I won't go into detail but I had a crummy weekend, fighting a stomach virus and it is still ongoing. End of story.

Good luck everyone!

Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple of numbers here and there with expectations that probably tomorrow they will be more in sync..I warm day up in the 80s so A/C was turned on as I can't stand the heat..I'm not good for anything if it gets too hot...I like the 70s better...An easy dinner tonight..
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP