Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon June 15th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 585

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon June 15th WELCOME TO BINGO GAME 585

Hi Everyone, We need to give congrats to ladyfox who did have a bingo on Friday, major boo boo on my end.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-10  I-24  G-56  N-35  O-72

N-41  G-48  O-67  B-3  I-17

I-28  N-32  G-59

Good Luck, I will be back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

Finally, took three times for my selection here to come up. I got three numbers tonight one on top one in middle and one on bottom and all in different rows. Sigh, need lots of help. LOL!

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi Jen,
I did not receive my bingo card for this week. If it's ok with you, I am going to resurrect card No. 77. It has not been played in a long time. In case you have multiple bingo cards #77, it's the one with the B column beginning with number 3, and ending with 10.
If you prefer to give me another card, just give me the card number. I have a slew of them saved from past games. I'll reconfirm with the first and last number of any column of your choosing to make sure we both have the same card.
Thank you.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

miliannie, I sent out all the cards, please check your messages, it's card # 120. Please use this card. I was late sending the cards yesterday, its in your private message's.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Got it. Thank you Jen. Also sent you a personal reply via private messages.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to ladyfox58 for her win on Friday. My kitty kept bumping my hand when I was writing my numbers down, then he saw a fly and now he is chasing it around the house. This is my life.
Today was hot and will continue until probably November. You have have a great night and see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Jen, I did get 3 numbers today.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP